01. Remember to take a jacket with you to the movie theater, so you don’t freeze to death.
02. You trip over your first water sprinkler hidden in tall grass.
03. Your son asks you how many fireflies he’d have to catch to light up the entire house while your reading your electric bill, and you begin to think he’s onto something.
04. Put the air conditioner repairman’s telephone number on speed dial.
05. You move the rock salt that you used to sprinkle on icy sidewalks in the winter back to the kitchen, so you can use it to make homemade ice cream.
06. Your wife asks you to mow the grass, so she can find the children and the Chihuahua.
07. You remind your daughter that she is neither Swedish or below the age of four, so she can no longer run around topless outside.
08. You hear the tinkling tune from the ice cream truck and wonder again this year who buys ice cream after 10:00 p.m. on a Tuesday night.
09. Your wife uses chloroform to subdue you and shave your back.
10. One night you finally give cat nip to your sleeping neighbor’s feline, duct-tape glow sticks all-over its body, and slip it through the cat door and wait for the show to begin.