People with Obsessive-compulsive Disorder (OCD) cope with intrusive thoughts by engaging compulsive, repetitive behaviors, which can oftentimes result in severe emotional and financial stress. Here is a list of ten jobs that are perfectly suited for those with OCD:
01. Flight Attendant: Buh-bye! Buh-bye! Thanks for flying with us. Buh-bye! Buh-bye!
02. Logo Stamper at M&M factory.: Stamp! Repeat! Stamp! Repeat!
03. Hand Soap Demonstrator: Rinse and repeat.
04. Door Tester: Open! Close! Open! Close!
05. Performer in Light Switch Fetish Films: Flick! Lick! Lick!
06. Poultry Worker: From Cluck! Cluck! to Pluck! Pluck!
07. Street Corner Singer: 99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer …
08. Mobius Loop Inspector: No beginning and no end …
09. Bubble Wrap Assassin: Pop! Pop! Pop!
10. Actor Specializing in Playing Lady MacBeth: Out! Out damn spot!
Can you think of any other jobs for people who suffer from Obsessive-compulsive Disorder (OCD)?