Does the Easter Bunny you grew up with seem a bit dated for kids these day? Why not freshen the Easter holiday up with one of these new Easter Bunny personas for the 21st century:
01. Hip-Hop Bunny — P-Cottontail is dustin’ the mic and delivering Easter eggs covered in graffiti.
02. Rat-a-tat Rabbit — This survivalist Easter bunny leaves baskets filled with canned goods, bottled water, extra batteries, and camo-eggs.
03. Easter Playboy Bunny — Reach into her basket and discover what surprises she’s hiding in her Easter grass. She’ll let you sit on her lap and fluff her tail.
04. Sustainable Bunny — This Peter Cottontail wove the Easter basket from his very own fur, dyed free-range eggs, and took hormones so he could use his own lactation to make the milk chocolate. Although his feet are big, his carbon footprint is small.
05. Radical Feminist Bunny — Ms. Bunny roars that she has more to do than multiply–and don’t look at her cottontail when she’s talking to you!
06. Metrosexual Peter Cottontail — This androgynous bunny indulges fastidious boys with a basket filled with skin care products, scented candles, designer jeans, dress shirts in bold colors, and a coupon 50% off a mani/pedi at nearby pricey salon.
07. Panhandler Easter Bunny — He won’t leave any candy, but he will ask you for fifty cents for bus fare and/or to get into the homeless shelter for the night.
08. Zombie Easter Bunny — What could be more ironic on Easter than the hopping undead, but watch out for those decomposing incisors!
09. Peter Maplehop — This artistic Easter bunny will leave beautiful black and white photos of headless chocolate rabbits stuck in various orifices of his body.
10. Reform School Easter Bunny — Since Easter is all about rebirth, what could be more appropriate than giving this delinquent rabbit a second chance? Even if cracks all of your plastic eggs and bites the heads off all of your marshmallow chicks, he’s only crying out for love, kids.