You may have heard or read how Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber recently visited the Anne Frank House and wrote in the guest book that he hoped Anne would have been a Belieber. It got me wondering what other famous names throughout history might have been Justin Bieber fans, so here are the top ten historical figures who most likely would have been Beliebers:
01. Obviously, Christopher Columbus would have lined up to get Justin to autograph his copy of My World 2.0, thankful Bieber took his advice not to name it Americus 2.0
02. Cleopatra, being just a teenager herself when she took the throne of Egypt, would have most likely tried to gain an audience with Justin after one of his concerts, claiming to be his “personal deity.”
03. Albert Einstein would have been a fan of Justin’s whimsical hairstyles. After all, Albert did say that imagination is more important than knowledge.
04. Lucrecia Borgia would have had no problem issuing death threats against other celebrities who stole an award–say a Grammy–from Justin. However, if Lucrecia asks you, after a spirited debate over differing opinions about Mr. Bieber, to name your poison, I suggest you don’t.
05.Vlad the Impaler would really know how to take care of the haters, more than likely, impaling them on wooden stakes to rethink the the error of their ways.
06. Marie Antoinette would have been power Twitter user, and, no doubt, would have led the way to outsmart Twitter when they changed their algorithm to remove persistently trending topics, like Justin Bieber, by purposely misspelling his name in their tweets, most famously with, “Can’t wait to kiss my Beaver.”
07. Inuk Nanook of the Arctic Circle would have delighted in putting down his harpoon to follow Justin from city to city to watch him perform, feeling a certain connection with him, because Justin believes he has an undetermined Canadian Aboriginal ancestry.
08. Some historical figures are only happy when they get someone’s goat; Adolf Hitler would have gotten satisfaction in claiming Justin’s monkey for Germany, when Bieber failed to provide documents, all while performing Ludacris’ verse-rap from “Baby.”
09. Writer, activist, and feminist would have enjoyed the subversive nature of hiding behind the Twitter handle @HappyHomemaker4eva and antagonizing Justin and other Beliebers with DMs, while memorizing the lyrics to all of his songs.
10. As a Belieber, Oscar Wilde could have indulged his infatuation for younger men and observed plenty of source material for his witty sayings, such as, “Youth is wasted on the young.”